Monday, 15 September 2014

THAILAND // 2014

For those who read my previous blog post (extra points for you) will know that this summer I went Traveling! On the 1st of June I flew out to Thailand where I started a 5 week adventure of island hoping and of course viewing the amazing sights of Bangkok  To make sure that this isn't (another) super long post, I have decided to spilt my traveling experience into two blog posts to make sure I can show my images and give all the information that I feel is useful and important for any future travellers!

SO, I took off on the early hours of morning on a long 7 hour journey to Qatar followed by another 7 hour journey to Bangkok.


Airport Food mmmm



Qatar Airport


After arriving in Bangkok, we spent a short 2 days here briefly seeing the city and visiting the Wat Pho temple which was just stunning! Before we knew it, we were off on another plane heading to Koh Samui where we ended up booking lots of activities and spent plenty of time sunbathing on the gorgeous Chaweng beach.










Spending 4 days in Koh samui was perfect as we managed to fit in all our trips in and enjoy the nice weather by relaxing on the gorgeous white sandy beach.  One trip that I would really recommend to do whilst in Koh Samui is to vist the Angthong National Marine Park where you will be traveling by boat to view the amazing islands before climbing all the way to the top where you can view up to 40 stunning islands.









After hoping onto a very large boat and traveling through the rough indian ocean (take a sick bag), we arrived in Koh Tao! This beautiful island had a really cool laid back hippy vibe where you could spend your time completing a diving course!





After a week of drinking smoothies on the beach, snorkelling and exploring the island via bike, we decided it was time to hop onto another boat and head off to Koh Phangan for 3 days.




Personally, I wouldn't recommend going to Koh Phangan unless you're going to the Full Moon party as other than this the island really doesn't offer much else to do. However, prices on the island are incredibly cheap for food and shopping!


So, thats the first half of my trip all covered! Keep your eyes peeled for the second half of my trip!


Happy reading


x

2 comments:

  1. luck you!! it looks like you had a blast! we'd definitely want to go travelling more in the future!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I've always wanted to go to Thailand! hope you have an amazing time:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete